Sticking to the status quo is no way to live life and it is definitely not an acceptable way to approach your B2B marketing initiatives. So why are marketing departments producing the same old static brochures and repetitive video loops to tell their product stories?
I think it’s obvious that a failure to change or continually reassess your marketing equals a failure to achieve continued success. So the question is, what is causing marketers to live with the status quo?
Top thee reasons given:
1. No budget
2. No resources
3. What we’re currently doing is working
Don’t fear change! What if I told you that there are applications out there that could make your product marketing efforts more efficient and REALLY cost effective without increasing your marketing budgets or taking more of your time? What if these applications allowed you to do the following…
- Demonstrate products anywhere, anytime
- Better differentiate products
- Effectively win against the competition
- Do more with less
- Generate more qualified leads
- Accelerate the sales cycle
- Turn prospects into customers
- Consistently provide engaging customer experiences
- Truly re-use and re-purpose marketing content everywhere, without having to re-program, re-format, re-develop, or re-create for different types of hardware or operating systems
Would you consider shifting around your existing marketing budget to make room for a solution that could do all this? Would you invest your team’s time and resources now to save hours of work in the future?
Failure to explore new approaches or technologies that could enhance your current marketing programs doesn’t position you, or more importantly your company, as an innovator. Sticking to the status quo means just that: staying in your current state or condition. You can only do that for so long before your boss and your competitors take notice.
It’s time to think outside the box and look for new marketing applications that will truly DRIVE SUCCESS! Tell us, what is stopping you?