The world’s biggest mobile technology show, Mobile World Congress, did not take place this year. In the past, this meant that significant marketing budgets would have been wasted.
However, marketing leaders in innovative companies like Amazon Web Services, Juniper Networks, HPE, Dell and Supermicro have invested in digital transformation strategies. This means their investments in interactive customer engagement solutions developed for MWC were designed to transcend the event, and, so, they are immediately available and useful to their global marketing, sales, and channel teams everywhere.
Built on a powerful, all-purpose platform, these interactive, product-storytelling applications convey crisp value differentiation messages to each constituent in the buying ecosystem. Key characteristics of these innovative applications include:
- Offline and online capabilities (on the web or native applications running offline on PCs or mobile devices)
- Device agnosticism (mobile, tablet, PC, touch screen)
- Venue agnosticism (website, trade show, analyst briefing, training, onboarding)
- Interactive 3D, augmented reality and virtual reality experiences
- Scalability and extensibility (with real-time cloud updates)
Optimists see opportunity in every challenge. With the cancellation of MWC comes the ability for companies to reallocate funds and focus into alternative sales and marketing initiatives that engage customers on a one-to-one basis with relevance and impact – even without a face-to-face meeting. Don’t miss out on your chance to turn what could have been a crisis into an opportunity that will yield results for years to come!
Contact us to learn how Kaon’s interactive solutions can accelerate your marketing and sales efforts.