Forrester reports that 40% of CMOs say increasing their tech savvy is their top 2012 goal. Driving the trend: sales mobility. As complex product companies look to build sales opportunities, they’re using mobile platforms (iPads and Smartphones) to present products anywhere, anytime. But the question is: Who’s developing the dynamic content that will excite prospects and accelerate sales?
Marketing the Idea of Sales Mobility is a white paper that highlights how interactive mobile marketing tools can …
- Allow access to virtual products for sales presentations anywhere, anytime, at a moments notice
- Provide consistent product demonstrations on mobile sales presentation tools like iPads, iPhones and laptops
- Quickly engage prospects in the buying process while increasing knowledge retention
- Convey core differentiation without a physical product present
- Personalize experiences to put the customer in the “driver’s seat”
- Eliminate the need for product shipping
Armed with mobile devices, sales teams don’t just conduct business anytime, anywhere; rather, they’re putting personalized product demonstrations directly into the hands of their prospects, which helps to close deals.